Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Rainsong

Last weekend rain played a spoilsport. I had prayed for rain but not so much in one go that all plans for an evening out were washed away. To top it all there was no power.

But as it is said when life throws lemons your way make lemonade. So, hubby and I sat in the balcony, sipped some coke and ate hot crispy french fries. Reminded me of childhood days when rains meant pakoras by plateful.
I came into the bedroom to take a call and saw this little fellow taking shelter in the rear balcony. Couldn't resist clicking it. I thought that the wet feathers standing up on the head made it look quite rakish.
Every cloud does have a silver lining it seems.

2 comments:

Purnima Malhotra said...

I loved the pic! And your customized background too :)

Nice!

Purnima Malhotra said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.